Fresh. Iconic. Genuine. Modern. The same qualities that define our products drive our unique approach to doing business. It's all about the process of design.
Since our founding in 1992, M2L has had one mission: To provide fresh yet timeless modern design solutions to the design professional and the clients they serve. Our goal is to add value to the design process. Driven by the highest standards, all aspects of our operation—from our product and people to our pricing and after-service—are geared to meet the aesthetic and technical demands of the design professional.
Our evolving repertoire includes product design that is personal in nature and distinctive in look—fresh, iconic furniture at genuine prices. And our experienced team delivers knowledgeable solutions in sustainability, customization, construction and technology as well as impeccable after service. Our system allows the design professional to focus exclusively on the added value of the design process.
Quite simply, we believe the client decides who succeeds and we attribute our long-term success to our company’s stellar reputation as a truly "genuine company.” Thank you for visiting M2L.
By providing genuine design at genuine prices and an integrated approach to specification and service, we enable our clients to focus exclusively on the value they add to the design process—creating world-class environments that are enduring but never predictable. Our product is trusted modern furniture, our business is superb dependable design.
Thank you for visiting M2L.
Helps Exceed Fundraising Goal in Support of Charity
(New York, NY – September 13, 2012) M2L, a leading distributor of iconic, modern furnishings, is pleased to announce that its guest window at Housing Works – part of the organization's "Best of Fall" charity auctions – exceeded its fundraising goal by more than $1,000. Design lovers placed their bids on the online auction site shophousingworks.com – one coffee table received over 50 bids! – to get a great deal on the latest design icons for the home or office. M2L donated over $16,000 worth of products to benefit the non-profit organization, which were also on view at Housing Works' Columbus Avenue store window, designed by interior designer Jarret Yoshida. The sale closed to the public on September 11th.
According to Michael Manes, president of M2L, "We are so delighted that Housing Works exceeded its goals with the M2L Guest Window. We are indebted to Jarret for designing such a dramatic window and for giving us the opportunity to support Housing Works. We believe in its mission to help those that are homeless and have HIV/AIDS to find housing solutions that work."
- Items donated by M2L include: 2 Time armchairs in wood and wicker with upholstered seat in natural fabric designed by Tito Agnoli 22" w x 18" d x 33 1/2" high VALUE $1995 each
- 2 Winters night stands in white stained oak with 1 drawer and 1 shelf 15.7" x 15.7" a 19.6" high VALUE $1500 each
- 1 Circle dining table designed by Pierre Paulin 47 1/4" white laminate top and polished base 29.1" high VALUE $2211
- 4 Driade Objet Perdu chairs polished chrome with black woven seats designed by Philippe Starck VALUE $395 each
- 1 Baleri Tatino (ball) ottoman in Dakota Gold fabric designed by Denis Santachiara 19" in diameter x 17.1" high VALUE $525
- 1 Nueva Linea Lur AV unit in natural oak, 63" w x 21,75" deep x 16" high VALUE $2995
- 1 FIAM Jonkers Table VALUE $2,408
- 1 Orbis floor lamp designed by Herbert Schultes black reflector and base and chrome frame fully adjustable max bulb 50w/12v halogen (GY6,35 bulb) VALUE $1565
- 1 Flokati area rug in greige 86" x 112" VALUE $995
Housing Works is a healing community of people living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Their mission is to end the dual crises of homelessness and AIDS through relentless advocacy, the provision of lifesaving services, and entrepreneurial businesses that sustain our efforts. For more information, visit www.housingworks.org, www.facebook.com/HousingWorksThrifts or http://twitter.com/HWthrifts