Born in Milan in 1942, he received his degree in architecture from the Milan Polytechnic in 1969. During the same year he and the architect Marco De Carli began working in the fields of design, architecture and graphic design. In 1970 his architectural and decorative designs were part of the exhibition "Living Space for 1970s Homes," staged by the Lissone Furniture Body and the Faculty of Architecture.
In 1975 he participated in the exhibit "Living Space in Public Buildings" organized within the 15th Milan Triennale. From the ‘80s, he designed and been art director for furniture makers. He has been working for Zanotta since 1994. He died in 2012.