1. Arithmetic, stenographic and clerical errors are subject to correction.
2. All quotations are exclusive of freight, crating, storage, handling, local delivery and installation.
3. We are not responsible for damage incurred in transit. Freight damage should be claimed directly with the carrier. We suggest you open all packages in the presence of the carrier, or sign your waybill ‚”subject to inspection.” Note on Bill of Lading any noticeable damage to carton or crate.
4. No claims will be considered unless filed in writing by the purchaser within five (5) days from delivery.
5. Goods are manufactured to order and imported. Therefore, this order is final and binding and is not subject to cancellation or changes. Orders will be shipped when completed and are not subject to deferment of shipment by purchaser. Shipping dates are approximate and are not guaranteed by seller.
6. Delivery charges shown are for normal truck delivery and do not include hoisting, high floor walk ups, or other extra charges incurred due to inaccessibility of entry at point of delivery.
7. Site measurements are the responsibility of the purchaser. M2L will not be responsible for any costs associated with products which do not fit through doorways, hallways, elevators, stairways, etc. We do offer pre-purchase site measurement for a fee. For lighting, it is the purchasers responsibility to confirm electrical/technical compatibility with their existing site conditions.
8. We reserve the right to change the specifications and construction of our products to comply with any Government ruling or directive, or whenever the seller deems it necessary or advisable to make such a modification. Wood product dimensions may vary slightly.
9. Seller should not be liable for any delay in the delivery or shipment of merchandise hereunder or any damage suffered by the buyer by reason of such delay.
10. The goods travel at the buyer’s own risk even if sold free destination and the buyer therefore has the right to take action against the carrier in the event of any damages caused during transportation. These damages are to be notified on the receipt of the goods.
11.Leather is a natural product and as such variations in dye-lots may be expected. Variations in color and grain of wood, lacquer and other materials are due to natural differences and exact matching cannot be guaranteed.